Thank you for visiting CANTRIA (“CANTRIA”, “our”, “us”, or “we). We appreciate your interest in CANTRIA’s online services (“Services”).
Acceptance of These Terms
By using CANTRIA’s Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with CANTRIA and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use our Website or Services.
Not a Substitute for Practice of Medicine
The content and Services on our Website is strictly to be used for informational purposes only. No Services on CANTRIA’s Website should be used as a substitute for discussions with or evaluations from qualified health care professionals for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Although we seek to facilitate participation by qualified individuals in appropriate clinical research studies, the prospect of such participation should not cause you to forgo needed attention to medical issues. If you feel you have a medical condition, please discuss this with a qualified health care professional. We do not and cannot recommend or endorse any specific study, treatment, procedure, or the like that may appear on our Website or third party sites reached through links from our Website. We have no control over any clinical trial or treatment described on our Website, and we are not liable for cancelled or unavailable clinical trials, or any consequences resulting from your participation or non-participation in a clinical trial.
Your Rights to Use the Services and Limitations of Those Rights
- You agree to use the Services only for lawful, personal, and informational purposes, and you agree that you will not use any resource made available by or for the benefit of CANTRIA (together “Resources”) in any manner that is malicious or that violates any applicable local, state, national, or international law, or the intellectual property or proprietary rights of any third party;
- You agree not to copy, reproduce, distribute, display portions of, or link to any CANTRIA Resources protected by the Rights for commercial purposes without our prior express written consent;
- You agree not to post on or transmit into any CANTRIA Resources any information that you know to be untrue, that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, malicious, harassing, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable or harmful, or that contains or links to a virus, bug, worm, malware, Trojan horse, or other harmful or disruptive element;
- You agree not to use any automated tool, such as a web scraping tool, a bot or web robot, or web automation, to mine any CANTRIA Resource for information or to fill out forms on any CANTRIA Resource, that you will not circumvent any technical measures implemented to prevent or limit such access and that you will comply with the restrictions in any robot exclusion header;
- You will not circumvent or attempt to circumvent any security or access control technology implemented on any resource available as part of the Services (including any CANTRIA Site), or any servers, network or associated systems or physical premises operated by or for the benefit of CANTRIA. CANTRIA reserves the right to view, monitor, and record activity on CANTRIA’s Website without notice or your permission. Any information obtained by monitoring, reviewing, or recording activity on CANTRIA’s Website is subject to review by law enforcement organizations in connection with investigation or prosecution of possible criminal activity on CANTRIA’s Website.
CANTRIA will also comply with all court orders involving requests for such information.
Ownership and Copyright Protection
The CANTRIA Resources are protected by copyright under copyright laws, and are owned or controlled by, or licensed to, CANTRIA or the party listed as the provider of the applicable CANTRIA Resources. CANTRIA also owns a copyright in the CANTRIA Website as a collective work and/or compilation and database rights arising from the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of the content on CANTRIA’s Website.
UNAUTHORIZED COPYING, REPRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION, MODIFICATION, PUBLISHING, DISPLAY, ADAPTING, UPLOADING, CREATING DERIVATIVE WORKS, POSTING, OR TRANSMITTING OF ANY CANTRIA RESOURCE CONTENT IS PROHIBITED.
Third-Party Content and Products; Links to Other Websites
Some or all of the information and other materials or products available as part of the Services have been prepared or are being offered by third parties not affiliated with CANTRIA. We have no responsibility or liability for any third party website not operated by us. CANTRIA makes no warranties with regard to such information or other materials or products, nor does The Services may include links to Website and services not provided by CANTRIA. Your interaction with these Websites and services will be subject to the terms (including privacy policies) established by such Websites or services. CANTRIA is not responsible for and does not endorse or warrant in any way any materials, information, goods, or services available through or advertised on such Websites or services, or their privacy or other practices.
Privacy and Security
CANTRIA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to immediately modify, suspend or terminate Services and/or your access to some or all of them without cause and without notice.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Limitation of Liability
Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. In such states or jurisdictions, CANTRIA’s liability is limited to the extent permitted by law, thereby minimizing CANTRIA’s liability to you to the lowest amount permitted by applicable law.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us, our affiliates, subsidiaries, third-party service providers, and our respective employees, contractors, agents, officers, and directors harmless from all liabilities, claims, and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees) that arise out of or are related to your use of the Services.
Choice of Law and Jurisdiction
You may not transfer your account or your rights under these Terms to any other person or entity. We may, in our sole discretion, transfer, delegate, or assign our rights and obligations under these Terms to others without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
Binding Arbitration and Class Action Waiver
If you have a question, complaint, or a dispute relating in any way to your use of CANTRIA’s Services, Website, or Resources, or relating in any way to CANTRIA’s communications with you, we encourage you to bring it to our attention at the contact information stated below.
If we are unable to resolve a dispute ourselves, any dispute relating in any way to the Site shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in the City and County of Denver, Colorado, except that to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any federal or state court. Arbitration under these Terms shall be conducted in accordance with the prevailing rules and procedures of the American Arbitration Association, with each party being responsible for its own costs and fees, and the joint costs of arbitration being shared equally by the parties. The arbitrator’s award shall be final and binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration or claim under these Terms may be joined to any other arbitration or claim, including any arbitration or other legal proceeding involving any other current or former user of the Site, and no class action proceedings will be permitted.
By agreeing to arbitration in these Terms, you understand and agree that you are relinquishing (i) any right to pursue claims or have disputes resolved in a court of law, (ii) any right to compulsory discovery, and (iii) any right to the appeal of any adverse arbitration decision.
You agree that, regardless of any law or statute, any claim or cause of action you may have against us must be brought within one year after the claim or cause of action arises or is known or should reasonably have been known by you, or the claim or cause of action will be forever barred.
Waiver and Severability
501 S. Cherry Street
Denver, CO 80246 USA